Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year, New Goals, Not A Lot of Time

My name is Adam McGinnis, also known as "That Guy from Foxtrot" among other aliases.

This will be a quick, to the point post. Welcome to The Fox Trot Runner's corner, where you'll get rambling race reports, musings on training, food and life in general and the like! I truly hope that something you read on here will brighten your day, give you a goal or at the very least not offend you... too much.

This year ushers in three very exciting things for me: Fox Trot Runners' second year of operation(!!), two confirmed ultra distance races including a 70 and 100 mile "race" and my wife and I's first home! The latter of the three being why this post is concise: we must pack!

So I hope to entertain as I expound on my days on the run, and I truly appreciate your loyal readership! Until then, I bid you good day and happy running!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment